Tuesday 2 June 2009

Goodies from Eumundi Markets

Some tasty goodies from the Eumundi Markets. We love the Spanish Tapas stall there (although I can't find where I wrote down their name!), especially their bacon and egg rolls. Even though it seems a little odd getting a bacon and egg roll from a stall selling Spanish tapas.


Once you taste one you won't think its odd at all. It is awesome, soft bread, tasty bacon and a spicy tomato sauce that just takes the simple breakfast to something else entirely. It has spoiled all other lesser bacon and egg rolls for D.


We also like the tapas tasting plate, with its potatoes, chicken, mushroom, couscous, spicy sauce and yoghurt sauce. I had the proper descriptions written down with the name of the stall and I can't find it, but I will go back to Eumundi and get the details for you, in the name of research.

If you are in the area, you should visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment