Sunday 26 October 2008

Carbonara


I came home one night during the week feeling like eating a nice bowl of carbonara. I don't eat carbonara often but I had fond memories of one I had made a long time ago. It wasn't before I started this blog, but it was one that I didn't blog about because I couldn't find the recipe anywhere.

There are more recipes for carbonara than you can count floating around on the internet, so it wasn't a simple task looking for another recipe. In the end I went with a recipe from the blog Two Yolks. Matt makes the most amazing looking pasta dishes.

It tasted lovely, just like carbonara should. Unfortunately, I had undercooked the pasta and that did mar the dish slightly, but I enjoyed it all the same. DD isn't a fan of carbonara made just with egg yolk, so he didn't finish his.

Have a look at Matt's blog, Two Yolks, for the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the pasta recipes I post. The spaghetti alla carbonara is one of my favorite meals to make when my wife isn't home for lunch or dinner (she doesn't like it).

    ReplyDelete