Saturday 18 August 2007

A big present


The food processor I won in a subscription prize from the Australian Healthy Food Guide arrived this week. It's fantastic! So beautiful. In fact, I loved it so much that it beat out the breadmaker for a permanent spot on the kitchen bench and my breadmaker was relegated to the top of the fridge.

It comes with three different sized bowls and two slicing attachments and a dough blade and an egg whisking blade and it's so pretty!! Unfortunately, I haven't used it yet. I want to make something special in it to break it in, and I can't decide!

I need to name it too. I don't know why - none of the other appliances have names (I promise!)

I didn't realise that it was going to come with slicing attachments and two days before I went out and bought myself a mandolin. Oh well, there's bound to be something that needs cutting that is really too small to bring out the big processor ;-)

heehee, there's even a copy of Healthy Food Guide on top of the pile on books in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment