Thursday 17 April 2008

Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


These would have to be one of the easiest cookies I've ever made, even though I added a fourth ingredient in the chocolate chips. They are really really rich, make them small and don't have more than two at a time. Indulge responsibly.

Three (four) Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
adapted from About.com

1 cup peanut butter, I used chunky because that was all I had
1 cup caster sugar
1 egg
handful chocolate chips

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.

Roll into small, teaspoon sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.

Press the balls down lightly with a fork.

Bake at 175 degrees Celcius for 6-8 minutes. Be careful not to overbake or the cookies will be too crisp.

Leave to rest on tray to harden slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.

My batch made about 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment