Saturday 21 June 2008

Sydney Market Roundup - Mosman Market

After breakfast, we headed out to the Mosman Craft Markets. There was beautiful crafts and jewellery, but I had to admit that we were only there for one thing:


Gozlemes! On our last visit we tried the spinach and cheese gozleme, but since then I've read that the spicy minced beef mixture really takes the already fantastic gozleme to another level. I have to say that I completely agree. These were amazing. DD was still full from breakfast, but I quite happily made sure that the gozleme didn't go to waste.


We sat on the large concrete steps, surveyed the crowds below and listened to some spectacular live jazz. It was a great end to a beautiful morning.

Mosman Market
Military Rd, Mosman, NSW
First Saturday of every month (except January), 8am - 3pm

No comments:

Post a Comment