Sunday 5 October 2008

Chicken for bento


I went looking through Just Bento for other types of chicken for my bento boxes. I love teriyaki chicken, but you can't have it every day. So I found two to try. Miso chicken and Simply pan-fried salted chicken.

I didn't have any miso, so I used a miso soup mix (shh, don't tell anyone). It was amazing though. It had a great flavour and the chicken was really tender. It was a different flavour too, which is great - I love finding ways to make chicken different.


The Simply pan-fried salted chicken was okay, by comparison. It was most likely due to the fact that I used skinless breast fillets rather than skin-on thigh fillets. It's good to know though because I won't try this with breast fillets again.

Thanks again to Maki from Just Bento for the great recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment