Saturday 13 December 2008


Hmm, our old camera has been putting out some pretty shonky shots lately. It's getting much harder to find light that will show the food properly and have it reflect in the finished picture.

This particular photo is a combination of camera problems and photographer problems, and it was one of the very few times when I only take one shot of something and then eat it before I get a chance to check the photo.

I was craving noodles for lunch one day, but didn't want my staple lunch of Nigella's Cold Soba Noodle Salad. An internet search for noodle recipes followed, and I liked the sound of the Peanut Sesame Noodles that had been posted on Smitten Kitchen.

It was really good, they tasted fantastic. It was the end of the shopping week for us, so I didn't have any salad additions, nor do I like tofu, so mine was very much just peanut noodles. I also didn't process the dressing, but heated it gently until combined (I think I was confused with another recipe here, to be honest) which made it a lot gluggier than it needed to be.

I'll have to make it again, but properly this time because the flavours are the best.

See Smitten Kitchen for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment