Friday 9 January 2009

Feta Salsa


I saw this recipe on Smitten Kitchen and I really really wanted to make it. I wasn't going to though, thinking that there would never be an occasion where it would get eaten. Then I couldn't get it out of my head and I found myself buying feta and olives at the supermarket. I told myself it was really for my Israeli couscous salad, but I was thinking of this.

I forgot the sundried tomatoes, but it was still amazing. DD loved it and even put it on his hotdog in lieu of sauce. It was so good that when the time came for me to make something for my work Christmas lunch, I decided to make a big batch (with sundried tomatoes this time).

It may not look all that appetizing, but it was hugely tasty. So yummy! I made some homemade crisps by sprinkling some tortillas with olive oil and fresh rosemary and baking them until crisp.

The recipe for this fantastic feta salsa can be found over at Smitten Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment