Tuesday 28 April 2009

Tasty BBQ Marinade


UPDATE: I've found the recipe! It was hard to find because it was actually in an issue of recipes+. See it below.

This is going to be a pretty useless post as I can't remember what issue of Super Food Ideas this fabulous recipe came from.

It was a simple marinade with only a few ingredients, but the flavours really work well together. I loved the chicken that was marinaded in this. Even after removing the skin the flesh was beautifully flavoured.

DD loved this one too, I marinaded some steak using this recipe and he gave it the thumbs up.

The feature in Super Food Ideas had a collection of three simple marinades. I haven't tried the other ones because I enjoyed this one so much.

I will keep up my search for the edition of SFI and update this post with the recipe when I find it!

Smokey BBQ Marinade
from recipes+ February 2009 p48

Whisk 1/4 cup tomato paste, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce and 1 crushed garlic clove in a bowl. Brush over meat before cooking or use as a marinade.


No comments:

Post a Comment