Wednesday 2 September 2009

Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day - Brioche


More Artisan Bread!

This time it's a brioche dough. This dough adds eggs and honey and smells divine while it rises. It was really rich and fantastic. I found that this dough needed a little longer in the oven to cook through.

I went looking for a brioche tin so my loaf would be the right shape but I couldn't find any. How strange. I didn't think that a brioche tin would be that elusive. I ended up using a small loaf pan so I could make smaller loaves.

We used the brioche dough to make burger buns and it was awesome. All burger buns should be made from brioche.

See this post on Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day for the brioche dough recipe.

Below is what happens when you can't decide on what artisan bread recipe you want to try and end up trying both. You end up with some massive containers about to fill up my tiny fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment