Monday 14 December 2009

Pizza


I mentioned in a previous post that I used some pizza bread dough to make my own fully home-made pizza. I've always shied away from making my own pizza dough as anything yeasty that requires kneading frightens me (although I do have a mixer with a dough hook, I really should remember that). This recipe is so simple even I can do it and it was the reason I was able to make my very first fully homemade pizza.

I topped it with some passata and grated mozzarella cheese and dotted it with some Italian sausage and it was yum. I keep forgetting that I have a pizza stone, so I just cooked it directly on a tray and it was a little soggy in the middle but it was still oh so tasty. It was so good I said to D that we should try making our own dough for our next pizza night. He's not quite convinced, but he didn't get any of this so I may have to make it again.

1 comment: