Monday 29 March 2010

Queensland Masterclass Weekend

Any food lovers out there feel like getting exposure to some top chefs and learning from them too? Any Queenslander feel a little bit left out because Adriano Zumbo's patisserie is in Sydney?

Check out the Hilton Brisbane Masterclass Weekend website. The website asks you to "Join us in 2010 to taste, learn, laugh and sip your way through each day".

I'd love to attend but I think I might have to start saving now so I can afford a ticket to next year's event. I promise to blog about it if some fairy godmother out there wants to send me a ticket to this years' show.

I hope that the food bloggers out there who are attending will similarly share their experiences. It looks wonderful and I would love to hear how it went!

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I just checked out the price! Bit steep :S

    I can afford to go, but personally would rather spend $395 of doing something else :p

    Make sure you post about it if you go next year.. I'll definitely be reading! :D

    ReplyDelete