Saturday 18 August 2007

Mmm... curry.

Another visit to the fantastic Indian food store saw me stocking up on Curry Masters spice mixes for easy week-night curries. Tonight was White Chicken Korma.

Strenuous cooking instructions:

* Mix White Korma spice in 1 cup of water
* Cut up 1kg of chicken into small pieces (I only used 500g)
* Heat oil in a pot and fry the spice mix for 1-2 minutes
* Add chicken and fry until cooked.
* Once cooked, add some milk or cream. (we used cream)
* Serve over rice.

I did go a little bit fancy with the rice and made Nigella Lawson's Pilaf for a Curry Banquet from Nigella Feasts, and DD went down to the local Indian takeaway for some fresh naan.

It was sublimely delicious. Absolutely fantasticly yum. It's definately going to be repeated, but I'll cut out the cream this time and try some light evaporated milk or something instead.


Apologies for the picture of the half-eaten plate, but I wasn't going to post about this meal until I tried it and then I had to share how good it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment