Thursday 20 August 2009

More Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes A Day


The first time I tried making the Master Recipe from Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day I thought I knew better than the book and played around a bit. It was good, but could have been better. This time, I followed the recipe to the letter.

It was amazing. So easy, so fantastic. Beautiful, perfectly crusty bread. Light and chewy and perfect with Gympie Farm salted butter.

I have been getting some fairly substantial cracks in my loaves though. I'm not quite sure why. They don't hurt the finish loaf at all, they just make is a little trickier to cut.

If you love artisan bread, you have to go their website and try it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I can almost smell the bread in this picture, I'll follow through to the recipe - thanks.

    ReplyDelete