Saturday 19 December 2009

Christmas Salad Recipes

A friend has offered to give me a recipe for the world's best (and easiest) brownies in exchange for some Christmas salad recipes. Who can resist an offer like that?

My favourite salads are definately ones that can (and have been) served at Christmas dinner. My top two-and-a-half salads are:


Binny's Pumpkin and Asparagus Salad - it's just as good if not better using roasted sweet potato too!

and
Not Quite Nigella's Antioxidant Salad

and

absolutely anything drizzled in buttermilk dressing from Smitten Kitchen.

Both of these salads just look gloriously Christmassy too, which is just a happy coincidence.

This year I'm branching out a bit in the salad stakes. I'm currently leaning towards a couscous salad with pomegranate seeds and a Moroccan chicken salad, but there's still 6 days left to go and I reserve the right to change my mind!

What are your favourite Christmassy salads? Inquiring minds want to know (and get a brownie recipe)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment