Monday 14 February 2011

The Fig Tree Deli - Camp Hill

When I changed jobs in October, I was lucky enough to have some time in between finishing one and starting the other. I treated myself to a breakfast out one morning. It was a big deal for me, because I don't like doing these kinds of things by myself. However, I've been wanting to visit the Fig Tree Deli for ages, so I went.

I ordered a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast and a hot chocolate.


I loved it.  The staff were so friendly and helpful, the hot chocolate was amazing, the eggs were so lovely and light and nicely seasoned.  The bread was incredible, everything was really fresh and well done.  Plus, there were all the gourmet and deli lines to look at while I ate.  It was a very relaxing breakfast.  I'm trying very hard to get D to come back again with me, I can't wait to go back.

The Fig Tree Deli
Shop 11 Samuel Village
17 Samuel Street
Camp Hill
Ph: 07 3398 8917

No comments:

Post a Comment